- Online Store
- Custom Canvas, Stretcher Frames, & Panels
- Fine Art Digital Printing & Mounting
- DIY Picture Framing
- Shopping at Opus Stores
- Shopping Online & By Phone
- Save as an Opus PLUS Member
- Visiting Artist Demonstrations
- How-to Library
- Classroom Space Rental
- Community Workshops & Classes
- Opus Visual Arts Newsletter
- Business-to-Business Services
- Art Education & School Accounts
- Community Support & Donations Program
- Art & Community News
- Locations & Ordering Info
Opus In-Store Garage Sale 2017
In-Store Garage Sale: Saturday, April 8, 2017
You’re in store for big savings! Our spring cleanup of overstocked, discontinued, factory seconds, and damaged items is back.
Join us at your preferred Opus store location* on Saturday, April 8 for a treasure trove of artful odds & ends, with great deals on frames, brushes, easels, furniture, and more!
Save BIG on:
- BLOWOUT Derwent Art Bars Only $1 each!
We've picked up the last remaining stock worldwide! Hurry in to pick up the last of these beloved water-soluble art bars.
- Name-Brand Factory Seconds Brush Bundles of 50 $70 per Bundle
Each bundle features 50 assorted factory-second brushes from companies like Winsor & Newton, Liquitex, and Color & Co. Find fistfuls of brushes at an unbeatable price. Limited Quantities: Only 6 bags per store! Limit of one bag per customer.
- Select Black & White Clearance Frames Starting at $10
Wide, thin, large, or small, save big on select black & white clearance frames. Selections will vary from store to store; come in early for the best finds!
- Save on clearance items like Montana GOLD Acrylic Markers, Nibs, and Ink refills, and Strathmore Skills Pads
...and SO MUCH MORE!
Quantities are limited. Shop early for the best selection. Click to view store hours.
*The annual Opus In-Store Garage Sale clearance event is held in retail stores only; this sale is not available via our online store, through our Mail Order Department, or at our Vancouver warehouse location. No backorders, rainchecks, or store-to-store transfers. Items are sold as is; all sales are final.